Now Listening to... Volume: 10 🎵
Up to Volume 10 now on my playlists. As usual with my playlists, this one spans the spectrum of pop and rock. You'll find pop rock, pop punk, Christian rock, some metal tracks and even some classics in this playlist.
There's so many great songs in this playlist. So, instead of torturing myself by trying to pick my favorite songs — which I always struggle to do anyway — I'm just going to list down the notable songs that you might want to check out.
Top 3 Favorite Songs
- Broken by Lifehouse – this is an older track but still a really good one. I love the lyrics. And I love the many possible interpretations of this song. I view this song differently now, than when I listened to it back in high school.
- No Matter What by Papa Roach – love this track from Papa Roach. Love the lyrics. Love the melody. Sing it to your significant other.
- Peace Be Still by Hope Darst – beautiful song from Hope Darst. It was just what I needed to hear back then. Fast forward to today and I still get lots of frisson listening to it.
Top 3 Favorite New Finds
- Best I Ever Had by State Of Shock – I have a soft spot for bands who write songs like this one. I'm not exactly sure what genre this song fits in, other than... rock. Maybe pop rock? It's just a great track and a great find.
- Criminal by State Champs – what can I say, I love listening to pop punk. And this song is a good representation of that genre.
- Life In Pink by The Ready Set – love this chill, slow rock track. Perfect for relaxing at the end of work week.
Lastly, honorable mentions goes to these three classic songs from eras gone by. I grew up listening to these songs. And I love listening to them today, just as much as I did when I was still a kid.
- In My Life – Remastered 2009 by The Beatles
- Sailing (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) by Rod Stewart
- Will You Still Love Me? by Chicago